Singer Papon once again proves that he possesses a heart of gold. The singer made headlines with his gallant efforts to raise funds for flood hit Assam, and now visits a children’s home with much needed help.
Singer Papon along with his
team visited Brahmaputra children Home in Guwahati. The singer spent some
quality time with the children. He danced, talked, and sang along with the
kids, and most importantly supplied the home with much needed support and help.
Papon shares a special
connection with kids and has gone out of his way to lend a helping hand to
needy. The pictures of Papon and his team are going viral on social media. The
netizen has been lauding the gallant and appreciable efforts of the singer and
his need to help the orphan kids.
Kids were happy to meet and
interact with their favorite singer. In fact, the singer and kids also had a
In the wake of Assam
Flood, singer Papon started an innovative drive, #ForAssam, where the
singer combined creative art with commerce and has created a relief fund for
flood victims. The initiative raised funds to support victims of the Assam
initiative saw participation from celebrities and
artistes such as Aditi Singh Sharma, Shilpa Rao, Benny Dayal, Akriti
Kakar, Richa Sharma, Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani.
The singer along with his
team raised substantial resources, in terms of money, food, supplies and more,
and took to the grounds and helped the needy with water, medicine, food, safe
passage and other requirement.
The leading singer is busy singing for web series apart from Bollywood playback singing, he will lend his voice for Ekta Kapoor’s upcoming web show, Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala.
The singer earlier sang ‘Laute Nahi’ for the web series, Broken But Beautiful, starring Vikrant Massey and Harleen Sethi as main leads for ALT Balaji.
- Justice Katju writes to Yogi Adityanath on misbehaviour with Kashmiri dry fruit vendors in Lucknow
- Minorities in Pakistan: Jinnah’s words proved cruel mockery and a burlesque
- Increasing Climate Impacts puts coastal communities & their livelihoods at risk, yet Budget allocation for NCM is lower
- Shadow pandemic: Gender-based violence is one of the biggest human rights violations
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 02 February 2023 news.