Mumbai, 25th August 2019 : (By News Helpline) Aamir Khan’s
daughter Ira Khan is all set to step into the Indian entertainment Industry,
with a theatre production.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh confirmed the deeds on the
project. He shared, “#NewsFlash: Ira Khan – daughter of Aamir Khan – to make
her directorial debut with a theatre production…Titled #EuripidesMedea…Will
be showcased in select #Indian cities…Rehearsals for the play will start
soon…Premieres Dec 2019”
Despite the popular belief, Ira will not pursue acting; she
will make her debut as a director of a theatre production that is titled
Ira was born to Bollywood actor Aamir Khan and his first
wife Reena Dutta. She has studied music, while her brother Junaid often assists
his father in filmmaking.
It has been reported that she has already commenced work on
her directorial and the premiere of her play is scheduled to happen in
December. The rehearsals for the play will be starting soon and will happen in
The production will be showcased across several cities pan India and it is scheduled to premiere in December 2019.
#NewsFlash: Ira Khan – daughter of Aamir Khan – to make her directorial debut with a theatre production… Titled #EuripidesMedea… Will be showcased in select #Indian cities… Rehearsals for the play will start soon… Premieres Dec 2019. pic.twitter.com/9VqiRf52ql
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) August 23, 2019
- WHO and UNICEF recommit to accelerating health and well-being at all ages
- International Day of Older Persons (IDOP) : We only have one shot at life! Age gracefully! Boycott ageism!
- Scribes continue to die of Covid-19, JFA mourns their demises
- Galeo Constance Mogale Mogale explains Racism, Land Reforms and why she passionately speaks for Food Sovereignty in South Africa
- Strong unions are pivotal for the safety of healthcare workers and patients