Mumbai: – Hyderabad based cricketer, Pragyan Ojha and
his wife are happy to announce the birth of their first child- a baby boy. Both
mother and child are in good health. The new parents are ecstatic and are
preparing to welcome their bundle of joy home soon. Karabee’s pregnancy was
reported earlier this month and couple had shared family pictures celebrating
the development. She is currently recuperating in the hospital post delivery.
Confirming the news, an overjoyed Pragyan, said,
“I’m a father now and my baby boy will be home soon. Karabee
is also in good health and everything went off smoothly. We have been on
tenterhooks since she got into labour and our families have been around to
support us. I’m really grateful for the abundance bestowed upon us. It’s a long
journey ahead but for now we are eagerly waiting for mom and baby to come
Talking of baby names, Pragyan stated,
“We have drawn up a list of names. Atleast now we know the
gender so it’s easier to choose. I’m sure it will be a tough one cause it’s not
just me and Karabee but our extended family and friends also have their
Pragyan has been simultaneously training for his forthcoming
professional engagements and will soon resume work post a brief paternity
Congrats to the couple on their new arrival.
- How will India deliver COVID-19 vaccine for “public health use” by 15 August 2020?
- WHO discontinues hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir/ritonavir treatment arms for COVID-19
- Indigenous Indian COVID19 vaccines in the global race to end the pandemic
- Myra Multimedia Enterprise Winning Hearts with A New Tribute, Salutes Unsung Covid-19 Heroes
- THE PURPOSE OF MAKING NAGALAND GOVERNOR’S LETTER TO CM PUBLIC ?