Amit Shah roars, Infiltrators will be extradited by 2024 using NRC… Top headlines this evening
Modi govt does not understand pain of people: Rahul
Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Monday targeted Prime Minister Narendra
Modi, alleging that the revenue generated from common people in the form of GST
and demonetisation has been distributed among just 15 industrialists.
will be extradited by 2024 using NRC: Amit Shah
Minister and BJP President Amit Shah on Monday said that all
“ghuspetia” (infiltrators) in the country would be extradited by 2024
by implementing the National Register of Citizens (NRC).
condoned illegal acts: Muslim parties plea on Ayodhya
heir of original litigant M. Siddiq on Monday filed a review petition
challenging the November 9 Supreme Court judgement in favour of Hindu parties
in the Ayodhya title dispute.
Portal may be like Vyapam scam, suspects Sena activist
A day after
Nationalist Congress Party MP Supriya Sule met Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray
demanding that the government abolish the Maha Portal, a senior Shiv Sena
leader said a probe would reveal that it was akin to the Vyapam scam of
adjoining Madhya Pradesh.
layer’ concept not applicable to SC/ST: Govt to SC
on Monday sought a review of the Supreme Court verdict in 2018 on the exclusion
of the “creamy layer” within the Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled
Tribes (ST) category from the reservation benefit.
Malik seeks PM’s resignation over Hegde statement
Janata Party leader from Karnataka Ananth K. Hegde sparked off a major
political controversy by alleging that in his 80 hours tenure, the former
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis “moved Rs 40,000-crore back
to the Centre”.
climate summit to focus on fresh climate action
climate summit, slated to begin at Madrid on Monday, was expected to lay the
groundwork for a new phase of environmental action.
infected with HIV in Afghanistan: WHO
people in Afghanistan were estimated to be HIV positive, according to figures
released by the the World Health Organization (WHO).
releases new tariff plans effective Dec 3
Bharti Airtel on Sunday came out with revised tariff plans for its mobile
customers, which would come into effect from December 3.
becomes 1st visiting captain to score 200 in New Zealand
England captain Joe Root on Monday became the first skipper of a visiting team to score a double hundred in Test cricket in New Zealand.
- An effective COVID-19 vaccine: Will you take it or will you not?
- Navratri fasting: Feasting or detoxification? | Wellness News
- Enforcement Directorate questions MP Dr Farooq Abdullah for 7 hours without intimation to Speaker
- CPI(ML)-RJD ALLIANCE GIVING BJP THE JITTERS IN BIHAR!
- People affected and displaced by conflicts and natural disasters has doubled over the past decade
- Scientists devise breakthrough bioremediation technique to fight oil spillage in ocean waters
- Researchers find semen and fertility profiles of cloned bulls normal, may boost milk production
- Modulating pathogen functions control sheath blight disease: study
- #Breaking : Black pepper may hold the key for Corona fighting drug
- Bachchan And Kher Reacts To Power Failure In Mumbai
Topics – Top 10 headlines this night,
Top 10 headlines, BUSINESSES, CLIMATE ENVIRONMENT AND SCIENCE, CRIME, INDIA,
short news for today, tomorrows news headlines in english for school assembly,
Top Headlines, News Headlines, Top News, Headlines Today Top Stories, tomorrow’s
news headlines in english for school assembly, Top
News Headlines, INTERNATIONAL, NEWS, POLITICS, SOCIAL MEDIA, SPORTS.