Breaking News : Khattar eclipsed by rebellion in BJP-JJP!
According to unconfirmed sources, deep dissatisfaction has
emerged within the Bhartiya Janata Party to form the government in Haryana. It
is being told that the BJP leadership is not in contact with the six BJP MLAs
of Ahirwal region.
Sources say that six BJP MLAs, considered to be part of Rao
Indrajit’s faction, were absent from the Party meeting held yesterday.
Rao Indrajit is a contender for the post of Chief Minister.
On the other hand, Ram Vilas Sharma and Anil Vij are also
said to be angry with Manohar Lal Khattar’s re-coronation.
Sources also say that rebellion has also arisen in JJP due
to the support of BJP by JJP leader Dushyant Chautala. Four JJP MLAs are also
dissatisfied. In fact, people in Jat-dominated areas feel that Dushyant
Chautala has betrayed them.
Awaiting detailed news. The news is still unconfirmed.
- NPP asked on ‘Quit India Movement’ day, the corrupt & communal leadership to quit Parliament
- Remembering the Old Man: Ernest Miller Hemingway
- A Soulful Performer Kunal Om, The Multitalented flamenco Artist From India
- SUCH A TEMPLE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE TO RAM AND SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO A COMMON HINDU
- A nuclear-free world is crucial for sustainable development