Breaking News : Khattar eclipsed by rebellion in BJP-JJP!
According to unconfirmed sources, deep dissatisfaction has
emerged within the Bhartiya Janata Party to form the government in Haryana. It
is being told that the BJP leadership is not in contact with the six BJP MLAs
of Ahirwal region.
Sources say that six BJP MLAs, considered to be part of Rao
Indrajit’s faction, were absent from the Party meeting held yesterday.
Rao Indrajit is a contender for the post of Chief Minister.
On the other hand, Ram Vilas Sharma and Anil Vij are also
said to be angry with Manohar Lal Khattar’s re-coronation.
Sources also say that rebellion has also arisen in JJP due
to the support of BJP by JJP leader Dushyant Chautala. Four JJP MLAs are also
dissatisfied. In fact, people in Jat-dominated areas feel that Dushyant
Chautala has betrayed them.
Awaiting detailed news. The news is still unconfirmed.
- Koshyari inaugurates 1st Northeast Unsung Heroes Red Carpet Social Awards 2019
- #Ramdev_Insults_Periyar : Lala Ramdev must apologise for his insulting remark on Periyar
- Namgyal, Kanhaiya, Shehla, Umar Khalid will get angry with Katju’s comment
- DOES THE APPEAL FOR PEACE & HARMONY APPLY TO HINDUTVA BRIGADE AS WELL FOR FUTURE?
- Why have our institutions become murders of Dalit Adivasi Muslim scholars?