New Delhi, 05th September. US President Donald
Trump has struck another blow at migrants.
According to a news by The New York Times, “Immigrants will
be denied visas if they cannot prove they have health insurance or the ability
to pay for medical care, the Trump administration said.”
President Trump issued a proclamation, effective Nov. 3, ordering consular officers to deny visas to immigrants seeking to live in the United States unless they “will be covered by approved health insurance” or can prove that they have “the financial resources to pay for reasonably foreseeable medical costs.”
- Eastern equine encephalitis (EEE) virus poses emergent threat in U.S.
- Achchhe Din : Once a terror accused to get honorary D. Litt. In Lucknow
- 64 million people have COPD and 3 million people died of COPD in 2004
- BE aware : Prevent COPD Before It Starts
- Be aware : main risk factor for COPD is smoking.