House calls inquiry “unconstitutional” in letter to House Democrats.
09th October 2019. The White House has announced that it will refuse
to cooperate with the impeachment inquiry into US. President Donald Trump.
On behalf of
President Donald J. Trump, Pat Cipollone, Counsel to the President, sent a
letter to Speaker Pelosi and Chairmen Engel, Schiff, and Cummings. The letter demonstrates that the Democrats’
inquiry lacks any legitimate constitutional foundation, any pretense of
fairness, and even the most elementary due process protections. Democrats are pursuing purely partisan goals,
including influencing the upcoming 2020 election. In the process, they are violating civil
liberties and the separation of powers, threatening Executive Branch officials
with punishment simply for exercising their constitutional rights and
prerogatives. All of this violates the
Constitution, the rule of law, and every past precedent. For these reasons, the Executive Branch
cannot be expected to, and will not participate in, this exercise of partisan
spokesperson said, “The President has done nothing wrong, and the Democrats
know it. For purely political reasons,
the Democrats have decided their desire to overturn the outcome of the 2016
election allows them to conduct a so-called impeachment inquiry that ignores
the fundamental rights guaranteed to every American. These partisan proceedings are an affront to
the Constitution—as they are being held behind closed doors and deny the
President the right to call witnesses, to cross-examine witnesses, to have
access to evidence, and many other basic rights.”
“President Trump and his entire Administration will, however, keep fighting for the American people, growing the economy, building prosperity, and protecting America’s interests at home and abroad”, White House counsel Pat Cipollone wrote in a letter sent to House Democratic leaders on Tuesday.
- WHITHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS? The problem with RSS is they talk of lofty ideals but do not have competent people.
- Patients with newly diagnosed musculoskeletal pain are prescribed opioids more often than recommended
- Sunita viswanath of hindus for human rights stopped from going to Ayodhya
- RSS-BJP RULERS LOVE PERSECUTED CHRISTIAN IN PAK-BANGLADESH-AFG BUT INDIAN CHRISTIANS CONTINUE LOSING THEIR RIGHTS
- The West Is Run by Barbarians : Where is Mr. António Guterres ? He didn’t even condemn the murder of General Soleimani.