says PM misled the nation on CAA, NPR, NRC
president Sonia Gandhi has said that the Prime Minister and home minister has
misled the nation on the Citizenship Amendment Act and the government has let
loose a reign of oppression, spreading hatred and trying to divide our people
along sectarian lines. There is unprecedented turmoil today, she said.
to distract nation: Rahul Gandhi
opposition meet on CAA-NRC, Rahul Gandhi on Monday launched a scathing attack
on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and alleged that the government has failed on
economic issues and is now distracting the nation through other means.
goes into huddle again; CEC put off
held a core group meeting on the intervening night of Sunday and Monday which
lasted till 3 am, the party reconvened the meeting on Delhi polls at Amit
Shah’s residence. However, the party postponed its Central election committee
meeting which was scheduled for 6 p.m. on Monday evening.
rape case : Now doctor dies mysteriously
who treated the father of the Unnao rape victim has died in mysterious
circumstances in Unnao on Monday.
approach court for filing FIR against Delhi Police: Jamia VC
Chancellor of Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI), Najma Akhtar, on Monday assured
agitating students that “we will approach the court for registering an FIR
against the Delhi Police” for the violence on campus on December 15.
question of NRC in Bihar : Nitish
Minister Nitish Kumar has reiterated that there is no question or any need to
implement National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Bihar, though he said he is
open to debate on the issue.
holds Cong ‘unity show’ at lunch
Haryana Chief Minister and senior Congress leader Bhupinder Singh Hooda on
Monday sought to project the party’s united stand at a lunch he hosted at his
residence ahead of an Opposition meeting over the Citizenship Amendment Act
(CAA) and the National Register of Citizens (NRC).
14 die as
snowfall, rain wreak havoc in Balochistan
snowfall and rain have claimed at least 14 lives in different parts of
Balochistan (Pakistan) and suspended road and air links of the Pakistan’s
largest province with rest of the world, as the unusually extreme weather
system entered the country.
rankings: Serena moves to 9th, Pliskova closes gap to top
tennis great Serena Williams moved into the ninth position in the new rankings
recently released by the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA). The 38-year-old won
the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand on Sunday, her first title since
winning the Australian Open in 2017 and since she became a mother.
retail inflation skyrockets to 7.35% as food prices surge
A massive rise in food prices lifted India’s December retail inflation to 7.35 per cent from 5.54 per cent in November, official data showed on Monday.
- NPP asked on ‘Quit India Movement’ day, the corrupt & communal leadership to quit Parliament
- A Soulful Performer Kunal Om, The Multitalented flamenco Artist From India
- Microsoft introduces the Power Platform Return to the Workplace solution in India
- Retiring old thermal power first hurdle in reducing discom debt of well over Rs478,000 crore ($63.8bn) : IEEFA India
- 20+ Law college groups and 150+ Law Students Pan-India rise in solidarity with the #WithdrawEIA2020 campaign
- Corona situation has got explosive in UP, Yogi and his officers are misleading the people : Priyanka
- Oppose and condemn the arbitrary, vindictive arrest of Prof. Hany Babu
- The National Education Policy, 2020 Needs a Robust Roadmap for Affirmative Action
- Waive off school fee of children, extend financial aid to teachers and staff: Ajay Kumar Lallu
- Zenofar Fathima will Chill Down your Spine in Phycho Horror Thriller SPECTER
news – Jagat Prakash Nadda, Jamia Milia Islamia, Nitish Kumar, Bharatiya Janata
Party, Rahul Gandhi, Narendra Modi, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Chhatrapati Shivaji
Maharaj, National Register of Indians,