Yogi Government doesn’t have any blueprint for corona
Sense of fear among people over corona; Yogi and his officers are misleading the people
Lucknow, August 2, 2020: Taking to Twitter, Congress General Secretary Mrs Priyanka Gandhi on Saturday launched a scathing attack on Yogi Government in view of the deteriorating situation in the state due to corona.
Seeing the worsening situation in Uttar Pradesh due to corona, I alerted the government many times, but no timely arrangement was made.
Patients are not getting corona report even after a week of giving the samples and those who are corona positive are not getting beds in hospitals.
Mrs Gandhi said that the government must make efforts to ensure that there is no delay in delivering the corona report. The situation is getting serious.
Corona at its peak in Lucknow and across the state, but the Yogi Government and his officers are misleading the people by making wrong statements.
- New study says physical distancing is more effective than travel bans
- Akhilendra Pratap Singh on a Political Platform
- Jaswant Singh: The most modern man in the wrong party
- Pakistan remembers Shaheed Bhagat Singh on his birth anniversary
- Shimla Diary : A gypsy’s account of the times gone by