Yogi Government doesn’t have any blueprint for corona
Sense of fear among people over corona; Yogi and his officers are misleading the people
Lucknow, August 2, 2020: Taking to Twitter, Congress General Secretary Mrs Priyanka Gandhi on Saturday launched a scathing attack on Yogi Government in view of the deteriorating situation in the state due to corona.
Seeing the worsening situation in Uttar Pradesh due to corona, I alerted the government many times, but no timely arrangement was made.
Patients are not getting corona report even after a week of giving the samples and those who are corona positive are not getting beds in hospitals.
Mrs Gandhi said that the government must make efforts to ensure that there is no delay in delivering the corona report. The situation is getting serious.
Corona at its peak in Lucknow and across the state, but the Yogi Government and his officers are misleading the people by making wrong statements.
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 28 June 2022 news
- National Statistics Day 2022: Remembering the iconic PC Mahalanobis
- Dr Jitendra Singh holds talks with world leaders at the UN Ocean Conference
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 27 June 2022 news
- Yashwant Sinha vs Draupadi Murmu: Has the opposition already lost the presidential polls?