CPI (ML) to
demonstrate on 6 Dec at district headquarters
CPI (ML) Will
demand punishment, in light of the decision of the Supreme Court, to the
culprits of demolition of Babri Masjid without delay
December. The Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) will hold a
nationwide protest on December 6, seeking to punish the culprits of the Babri
Masjid demolition without further delay in light of the Supreme Court’s
verdict on the Ayodhya dispute. This demonstration will be held at district
information on Wednesday, the party’s state secretary Sudhakar Yadav said that
in its judgment, the Supreme Court has declared the forced demolition of
Babri Masjid in 1992 as clearly illegal and criminal act. Therefore, its
culprits must be punished severely. He said that, however, the Sangh-BJP was
trying to give legitimacy to the demolition on the pretext of the Supreme Court
decision and the Central Government was trying to suppress this important thing
contained in the judgment.
said that even after 27 years, the perpetrators of Babri Masjid demolition have
not been punished. This is a very long gap. For the hundreds of families who
have lost their loved ones forever in the many riots that followed the Babri
demolition and for the millions of families who still have not recovered from
the aculeus of those riots, it is like an endless tragedy. It is also important
for the Ganga-Jamuni culture and social harmony of our society that truth and
state secretary said that the case against the accused of demolition is going
on in the special CBI court of Lucknow. He appealed in the interest of justice
that according to the decision of the Supreme Court, there should be no delay
in sentencing the perpetrators of Babri Masjid demolition.
further said that entire country knows who were the persons involved in the
criminal act of demolishing Babri Masjid. This criminal act was an attacked on
the democratic secular fabric of India. He said that there are many names which
are not included in the charge sheet of the said lawsuit, but such people have
themselves publicly stated that they too were involved in the demolition of
ML leader said that all such people should also be part of the punishment pronounced by the court. BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj is one of the accused named in the case, Pragya Thakur, the MP who worshiped Nathuram Godse, has publicly stated herself that she was involved in the demolition of the Babri Masjid. Both these MPs should be dismissed from Parliament immediately in the interest of justice.
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 4 August 2022 news.
- HINDUTVA GANG COLLUDED WITH BRITISH RULERS & JINNAH AGAINST QUIT INDIA MOVEMENT: A PEEP INTO HINDUTVA ARCHIVES
- Affect Change With The Help Of Personal Development Programs
- “Love You Loktantra” Sapna Chaudhary
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 2 August 2022 news.
- Breastfeeding: ‘More critical than ever’ start to life
- A new global alliance launched to end AIDS in children by 2030
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 1 August 2022 news.
- The long-awaited goal of ensuring every child is born HIV-free
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 31 July 2022 news.