The hate speech of CRPF constable is not knew as the trend is
growing. Happy to see that forces are participating in Human Rights
debates but why is this only those speeches are getting viral which are
abusive in nature. Is there no one in the forces who says he or she respect
rule of law.
Human rights are not merely personal ethics but international guarantee
to defend personal liberty. If the institution who are supposed to uphold law
will speak like private militias and senas and rule of law is not needed then
we don’t need any institution.
The fact is that even the people in forces have rights. If rights are
that bad then why did India approach International Court of Justice in the kul
bhushan Jadav case. Should we assume him criminal as Pakistani says. A Tej
Bahadur Yadav who complained about food deserve to be heard. The jawans
and officers of CRPF remained most stress as they do the toughest job.
The thing is political issues are being dealt as administrative one.
Just by glorifying jawan you don’t take away their risk and stress.
Vidya Bhushan Rawat
- Yeh Diwali Terminator Waali! : Terminator Dark Fate will release in India in six languages
- DDLJ style Karva chauth in &TV’s Gudiya Humari Sabhi Pe Bhari
- Blood Pressure Matters : Keep Hypertension in Check
- Celebrate Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar as hero of India’s greatest nonviolent revolution after Buddha
- Knowledge Network launched to aid State Pollution Control Boards for NCAP success