The hate speech of CRPF constable is not knew as the trend is
growing. Happy to see that forces are participating in Human Rights
debates but why is this only those speeches are getting viral which are
abusive in nature. Is there no one in the forces who says he or she respect
rule of law.
Human rights are not merely personal ethics but international guarantee
to defend personal liberty. If the institution who are supposed to uphold law
will speak like private militias and senas and rule of law is not needed then
we don’t need any institution.
The fact is that even the people in forces have rights. If rights are
that bad then why did India approach International Court of Justice in the kul
bhushan Jadav case. Should we assume him criminal as Pakistani says. A Tej
Bahadur Yadav who complained about food deserve to be heard. The jawans
and officers of CRPF remained most stress as they do the toughest job.
The thing is political issues are being dealt as administrative one.
Just by glorifying jawan you don’t take away their risk and stress.
Vidya Bhushan Rawat
- Impact of Jammu ‘Bandh Mission’ was more deeper than it would have created by closing shops only in Jammu
- Media is the real villain : Will the media and ‘others ask for similar justice for the accused of Unnao ?
- Breaking : NHRC takes suo motu cognizance of death of four accused in Telangana rape and murder case in a police encounter
- What criminals could not achieve on December 6, 1992, is legitimized by Court
- Breaking : RBI Governor said inflation may rise. Top 10 headlines this night.