The hate speech of CRPF constable is not knew as the trend is
growing. Happy to see that forces are participating in Human Rights
debates but why is this only those speeches are getting viral which are
abusive in nature. Is there no one in the forces who says he or she respect
rule of law.
Human rights are not merely personal ethics but international guarantee
to defend personal liberty. If the institution who are supposed to uphold law
will speak like private militias and senas and rule of law is not needed then
we don’t need any institution.
The fact is that even the people in forces have rights. If rights are
that bad then why did India approach International Court of Justice in the kul
bhushan Jadav case. Should we assume him criminal as Pakistani says. A Tej
Bahadur Yadav who complained about food deserve to be heard. The jawans
and officers of CRPF remained most stress as they do the toughest job.
The thing is political issues are being dealt as administrative one.
Just by glorifying jawan you don’t take away their risk and stress.
Vidya Bhushan Rawat
- A new automated system to detect colorectal cancer
- New WHO/IAEA publication provides guidance on radiotherapy equipment to fight cancer
- Alice in Puristan : the King of Puristan
- The whole country will miss an outstanding judge when Rohinton Nariman retires in August this year
- RSS-BJP RULERS OF INDIA COMPETING WITH NAZI GERMANY IN PERSECUTING SATIRISTS