The hate speech of CRPF constable is not knew as the trend is
growing. Happy to see that forces are participating in Human Rights
debates but why is this only those speeches are getting viral which are
abusive in nature. Is there no one in the forces who says he or she respect
rule of law.
Human rights are not merely personal ethics but international guarantee
to defend personal liberty. If the institution who are supposed to uphold law
will speak like private militias and senas and rule of law is not needed then
we don’t need any institution.
The fact is that even the people in forces have rights. If rights are
that bad then why did India approach International Court of Justice in the kul
bhushan Jadav case. Should we assume him criminal as Pakistani says. A Tej
Bahadur Yadav who complained about food deserve to be heard. The jawans
and officers of CRPF remained most stress as they do the toughest job.
The thing is political issues are being dealt as administrative one.
Just by glorifying jawan you don’t take away their risk and stress.
Vidya Bhushan Rawat
- Spike Protein Vaccines could be efficacious against multiple variants of SARS COV-2
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 27 September 2022 news.
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 26 September 2022 news.
- Preeti And Pinky Swear By Sagar Mhadolkar’s Dance Academy And Garba Choreography
- MoPH Qatar and WHO collaborate to implement public health security measures as FIFA World Cup approaches