New Delhi, December 20th December 2019 : The National Biopharma Mission under the Department of Biotechnology has called for applications for a five-day hands-on training programme on the topic of downstream bioprocess development at the Technology Business Incubator of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT-TBI) in Bhubaneswar from January 20 to 24.
Advanced downstream bioprocessing primarily
involves design, optimisation and trouble-shooting of chromographic processes. It requires the
development of scalable, economic and robust chromatographic processes with
purity, recovery and productivity suitable for manufacturing. The course will
address all the issues.
It will impart knowledge on a wide range of
subjects from adsorption chromatography, design issues in downstream
processing, method optimization, development of scalable three-step
purification process, optimization methods, and trouble shooting of
chromatographic processing to process
for purity, recovery, and productivity suitable for manufacturing scale.
The training would be open to entrepreneurs,
industry personnel, faculty and researchers. It will be conducted by domain
experts including specialists from the industry like GE Healthcare and the
faculty of KIIT. The trainees would also have an opportunity to interact with
leading stakeholder of the biopharma industry and get full waiver in programme
fee, workshop material, hospitality and be accommodation. KIIT-TBI, the
training venue, is one of the top ranked incubators in the country. The last date for application is December 28.
By Sunderarajan Padmanabhan
(India Science Wire)
- Snake venom can effectively treat neurodegenerative disorders
- Workshop on the latest tech wonder, ChatGPT-enabled AI Content Mastery, for content generation professionals!
- Indian Researchers develop structural colour-based sensors from sugarcane bagasse
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 14 March 2023 news.
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 13 March 2023 news.
- Increasing Heat Stress Give Rise to Extreme Weather Events
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 09 March 2023 news.
- Indian Researchers retrieve Mahogany fossils from early Indian Paleogene
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 05 March 2023 news.
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 03 March 2023 news.
हमें गूगल न्यूज पर फॉलो करें. ट्विटर पर फॉलो करें. वाट्सएप पर संदेश पाएं. हस्तक्षेप की आर्थिक मदद करें