Hyderabad, September 2019: Priva Collective, one of the pioneers
in Online Clothing business enters its 8th Year and
launched its store at MLA Colony on the occasion. The Priva Collection store
was formally inaugurated by Smt Hari Chandana, IAS, Zonal commissioner GHMC, an ardent handloom enthusiast and
promoter. Priva Collective is founded
by two Extremely Passionate MBA graduates Priyanka and Varsha.
Hari Chandana said,
”Priva collective is extremely popular online,
they give a refreshing set of designs, very attractive & appealing and
above all they give a modern look & stylish too. I am a great fan of Priva,
as I too love handlooms. Because of the professional necessity I wear
churidhar, but any day I prefer sarees, they are elegant & give a good
look. Today Priva collective opened a boutique, I came to have a look, they
have excellent collection, which they source from different parts of the
country, this kind of variety you may not see at many places”.
said, We have a plethora of varieties of sarees, handloom, pattu sarees, hand
painted and more, all latest trends for customer to select. Now we are
launching a Wedding section, with attractive designs to make the special day
memorable. We have wide variety of lahengas. For the entire family we can offer
customised options. Our brand is extremely popular abroad, with a huge customer
base across the globe, we ship our products to any country from where we get
Priyanka said, is known for affordable prices for high quality products, we built a huge customer base among NRIs purely based on this as well as the variety of offerings. We are entering into bridal wear in a big way with wide range of collection. We are also starting kids wear and will offer designs rarely seen in this part of the country.
- India delivers on commitment to ban identified single-use plastics
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 30 June 2022 news
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 29 June 2022 news
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 28 June 2022 news
- National Statistics Day 2022: Remembering the iconic PC Mahalanobis
- Dr Jitendra Singh holds talks with world leaders at the UN Ocean Conference
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 27 June 2022 news
- Yashwant Sinha vs Draupadi Murmu: Has the opposition already lost the presidential polls?
- A new study by Indian researchers to help develop early warnings for earthquakes and landslides
- LEADING INDIA TO DARKNESS: INDIAN PRESIDENT IDOLIZES GITA PRESS THAT PREACHES ENSLAVEMENT OF HINDU WOMEN!