New Delhi, 2nd October, 2019. While paying his sincerest and purest homage and marking the 150th birth anniversary of
Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation today,
noted author and linguist Dr Birbal Jha appealed all and sundry to take a leaf from the life
sketch of Gandhi, who sacrificed his life to pave the way for the countrymen
for their good life.
“What impressed me the most while reading the autobiography
of Mahatma Gandhi – ‘My Experiments with Truth’ was his impeccable
communication skills coupled with his thoughts, intellectual values, ideas,
idealism, and overall ideology,” said Dr Jha, the chairman of Mithilalok
Foundation, social organization working for socio-cultural and economic
“As a trainer of English communications skills, during my
interactions with trainees and students, I often quote him as a subject matter
of higher studies and a source of enlightenment, courage and intellectual
progression. I was hardly a student of class 8th when I went through his
memoirs once in Hindi and again studied it thrice while I was graduating in
Patna in the early ’90s” informed Dr Jha who heads British Lingua, an institute
of international repute for communications skills.
“Gandhi in himself was a school of philosophy, language,
communications skills, politics and many other disciplines of today’s
education. I for one strongly believe that he would remain all relevant in
human life not only in the Indian context but also in the world as his practice
and teachings were human-based and constructive purposes” added Dr Jha.
A staunch supporter and follower of Gandhism Dr Jha further
said, “today he is not with us in flesh and blood now but his spirit is all
around all the time. With the title ‘Bapu’ being tagged with his name he ceased
to father of four children only, he is the father of the nation. Hence, he’s the
father of children to be born even tomorrow on Indian soil.”
“For all to agree that humanity lies in being above brutality. Gandhi’s ideology teaches us to rise above brutes and adopt the civility and humility yet leonine guts and grit” concluded Dr Jha on the day.
- नागरिकता के नाम पर देश के विभाजन पर उतारू भाजपा, देश सबका न कोई घुसपैठिया न कोई शरणार्थी
- सत्याग्रही संपादक गांधी : मीडिया को फ़िर से पत्रकारिता बनाने की लड़ाई कलम के नाम उधार है
- प्रकाश भी थे और प्रकाश स्तंभ भी महात्मा गांधी
- नया भारत – नए आयकन – नए राष्ट्रपिता? मोदी ने खुद अपने आप को किस तरह हास्यास्पद बनाया है
- तूफान आगे है : देश में अगले दो दशक बहुत अशांत और खूनी होंगे, जस्टिस काटजू की भविष्यवाणी
- शहरी क्षेत्रों में बाढ़ पूर्वानुमान के लिए नई प्रणाली विकसित
- गांधीजी- राजनीति और समाजसेवा की परस्परता
- एनआरसी को यूपी में लागू करने की कवायद भाजपा की ध्रुवीकरण की राजनीति का हिस्सा : माले
- गांधी से दूर और गोडसे के करीब आता न्यू इंडिया! : हुक्मरान बदले हैं हालात नहीं।
- Will the Supreme court act against the release of the convict in the Bilkis Bano Case?
- Footballers step up for the climate crisis
- Know, How to Reprogram Your Worst Habits?
- PM MODI IDOLIZES SAVARKAR: 2ND KILLING OF THE TRUE MARTYRS
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 17 August 2022 news.