Deepawali the festival of lights
Harshad Arora (Alok in Sony SAB’s Tera Kya Hoga Alia) never miss moong
dal burfi and milk cake.
Deepawali is the
festival of lights. Diwali, Deepavali or Dipavali is a four-five day-long
festival of lights, which is celebrated by Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and some
Buddhists every autumn in the northern hemisphere. It is also a favorite festival of celebrities of the
entertainment world. Harshad Arora, Alok in Sony SAB’s Tera Kya Hoga Alia, never miss moong dal burfi and
Diwali Quotes by Sony
Harshad Arora said,
Diwali is all about
spreading happiness and prosperity. I usually celebrate this festival with my
friends here in Mumbai as my family lives in Delhi. Me and my friends always
make it a point to do Diwali pooja followed by a party.”
Diwali Festival of Lights
“This is year, since
I am away from my family, I have shopped some lovely clothes for them, online.
I get excited during Diwali as I am a Mithaai fan. I love
eating any kind of sweets but I simply love moong dal burfi and
milk cake. I never miss these two sweets during any festival. I wish everyone a
very happy Diwali filled with delicious sweets and prosperity.”
Best diwali presentation
- Koshyari inaugurates 1st Northeast Unsung Heroes Red Carpet Social Awards 2019
- #Ramdev_Insults_Periyar : Lala Ramdev must apologise for his insulting remark on Periyar
- Namgyal, Kanhaiya, Shehla, Umar Khalid will get angry with Katju’s comment
- DOES THE APPEAL FOR PEACE & HARMONY APPLY TO HINDUTVA BRIGADE AS WELL FOR FUTURE?
- Why have our institutions become murders of Dalit Adivasi Muslim scholars?