Goodbye, Google Translator Toolkit
New Delhi, 20th
September 2019. Google Translator Toolkit will be shut down on December 4, 2019.
World’s Largest search engine Google informed in an e-mail.
The Text of Google’s
mail is as follows –
“Google Translator Toolkit launched over a
decade ago to help our users, translators, and the world create and share
translations. When we first launched, there were few web-based options
for translation editors, but now there are many great
tools available, including Google Translate, which will
continue to be available and is unaffected by this. As a result, we’ve seen
declining usage for Translator Toolkit over the past few years. So now, after
many years and billions of words translated, we’re saying goodbye to Translator
Toolkit. A warm thank you to our users around the world.
Download your data
Prior to the shutdown on December 4, 2019,
your data can be downloaded directly in Translator Toolkit (see how).
Shortly after shutdown, you can download all of your data at Google Takeout.
Delete, share, or unshare your data
If you would like to share or unshare your data, this can be
done prior to shutdown directly in Translator Toolkit (see how).
To delete data that you own in Translator Toolkit, simply select the Glossaries, Translation Memories, or Translations you would like to delete and click Delete. For Translations, you also need to click Trash, select translations, and click Empty trash.”
- World Tuberculosis Day 2023: What are lessons from COVID-19 and TB vaccine rollout?
- Snake venom can effectively treat neurodegenerative disorders
- The study provides new insights into drug-resistant Tuberculosis
- What did Justice Katju say about Kiren Rijiju’s remarks against some retired judges?
- Workshop on the latest tech wonder, ChatGPT-enabled AI Content Mastery, for content generation professionals!
हमें गूगल न्यूज पर फॉलो करें. ट्विटर पर फॉलो करें. वाट्सएप पर संदेश पाएं. हस्तक्षेप की आर्थिक मदद करें