into politics, I’m into survival.
‘Terminator’ Schwarzenegger’s best dialogues!
Schwarzenegger made The Terminator unforgettable and it made him a megastar.
Now “he’s back” as the iconic character – going from Judgment Day to Dark Fate.
superstar is back to his legacy as Terminator: Dark Fate releases on 1st
November. Produced by James Cameron with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton
and Edward Furlong reprising their iconic cult roles, Terminator: Dark Fate
will release on 1st November 2019 in 6 languages: English Hindi Tamil Telugu
Kannada and Malayalam!
wait for Arnie to be ‘Back’ as The Terminator, here’s a look back at some of
Arnie’s most memorable film quotes
back!” [The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Commando, The Running Man,
Twins, Total Recall, Last Action Hero]
that a divorce!” [After shooting his fake wife Sharon Stone in the head – Total
bleeds, we can kill it.” [Predator]
vista, baby!” [Terminator 2: Judgment Day]
“I let him
go.” [After dropping a man off a cliff – Commando]
[After smashing a door down – Predator]
me if you want to live.” [Terminator 2: Judgment Day]
into politics, I’m into survival.” [The Running Man]
best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear
the lamentation of their women!” [Conan the Barbarian]
“I eat Green
Berets for breakfast. And right now, I’m very hungry!” [Commando]
been erased.” [Eraser]
“You’re a funny guy Sully, I like you. That’s why I’m going to kill you last.” [Commando]
- The closing window of opportunity to save the medicines that save us from sexually transmitted infections
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 28 November 2022 news.
- Narendra Modi’s new found love for Tamil
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 27 November 2022 news.
- Quadripartite welcomes new political commitments in the fight against antimicrobial resistance