New Delhi, 04 September 2019. “Internet service ban has led a host of problems being faced by the people of Jammu and Kashmir especially the students and the professional classes. The worst sufferers are the students who via internet service platform procure all kinds of study materal from record and are able to connect with the world centres.
study test series of diverse examinations help them to complete in the era of a
competitive world. Students who are the future of the nation have potential to
change the destiny of our nation based on love, brotherhood, prosperity and
well being of all mankind. However, a blind ban on the internet without any
reason and so long leads to chaos and inefficiency in the work of the
professional classes and disruption in studies for the students. Students and
teachers are peace lovers. They never tried to create hurdles in the ways of
development and growth of the nation as a whole.”
was made to the President of India, Shri Ramnath Kovind by Prof.Bhim Singh,
Chief Patron of J&K National Panthers Party on behalf of the students and
teachers (professors) of J&K universities, as J&K is under President’s
Rule–a month is over. The universities in J&K are hit most by the internet
NPP Supremo urged the Hon’ble President of India to send a special team of academicians to the universities particularly University of Kashmir and University of Jammu to assess the sufferings of the students and the teachers caused because of this kind of ban on internet service in J&K. The students and the universities cannot be punished for the sins of the politicians, Prof.Bhim Singh submitted to the President of India.
- WHITHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS? The problem with RSS is they talk of lofty ideals but do not have competent people.
- Patients with newly diagnosed musculoskeletal pain are prescribed opioids more often than recommended
- Sunita viswanath of hindus for human rights stopped from going to Ayodhya
- RSS-BJP RULERS LOVE PERSECUTED CHRISTIAN IN PAK-BANGLADESH-AFG BUT INDIAN CHRISTIANS CONTINUE LOSING THEIR RIGHTS
- The West Is Run by Barbarians : Where is Mr. António Guterres ? He didn’t even condemn the murder of General Soleimani.