Koshyari inaugurates 1st Northeast Unsung Heroes Red
Carpet Social Awards 2019
Honourable Governor of Maharashtra Mr. Bhagat Singh
Koshyari inaugurates 1st Northeast Unsung Heroes Red Carpet Social Awards 2019
Mumbai (News Helpline) The 1st Northeast Unsung Heroes
Red Carpet Social Awards 2019 held in Mumbai in the presence of Honourable
Governor of Maharashtra Mr. Bhagat Singh Koshyari on Friday, November 15th,
2019. All respected resident commissioners of Northeast house also graced the
The award show started with lamp litting
ceremony done by honourable Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari, Sunil Ambekar,
Nation Organising Secretary, ABVP, Ashish Kumar Chauhan, CEO & MD, BSE,
Ashish Chauhan, General Secretary, ABVP, Atul Kulkarni, Chairman, SEIL, B.K.
Dey, Retd DCP, Meghalaya Police, Founder, Rebecca Changkija Sema and
Co-Organiser, Jutikaa Mahanta followed by the felicitation of the chief guest
by the organising committee.
Founder, Northeast Unsung Heroes Red
Carpet Social Awards, Rebecca Changkija Sema says, “On behalf of my entire
team, I would like to thank everyone for pouring so much love. People think
that since I am from Northeast India so people won’t take me seriously but let
me tell you that I have got so much love in Maharashtra. We have 65 nominations
among 5 categories from different walks of life and it has been a tough time
for the jury to choose the awardees.”
Co-organiser, Jutikaa Mahanta says,
“This is a great initiative towards the national integration. It is our duty to so something substantial for our community back in Northeast.”
The event is presented by Bombay Stock
Exchange (BSE) in association with UFO. This initiative is supported by Mumbai
Dabbawala Association, Mumbai University and IIM Shillong. Founded by Find
Studioz, the associate partner of the event is SEIL (Students Inter State
Living Experience) and the Chairman Atul Kulkarni is also the part of
Earlier, celebs like Mahima Chaudhary, Zeenat Aman have supported the initiative in Nagaland and Sikkim.
- WHITHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS? The problem with RSS is they talk of lofty ideals but do not have competent people.
- Patients with newly diagnosed musculoskeletal pain are prescribed opioids more often than recommended
- Sunita viswanath of hindus for human rights stopped from going to Ayodhya
- RSS-BJP RULERS LOVE PERSECUTED CHRISTIAN IN PAK-BANGLADESH-AFG BUT INDIAN CHRISTIANS CONTINUE LOSING THEIR RIGHTS
- The West Is Run by Barbarians : Where is Mr. António Guterres ? He didn’t even condemn the murder of General Soleimani.