New Delhi, 15 September 2019. NPP Supremo advised to the
Panthers Party leadership to keep away from Birthday Celebration of Shri
Narendra Modi as is the latest news.
Prof. Bhim Singh advised senior Panthers Party leaders and
the members of the Working Committee of the Party to ensure the Party discipline
and the moral values by keeping away from a function being organize by the BJP
NPP Supremo called the Panther Party members to act as
activists of an opposition party without involving in artificial glamour which
shall give a wrong message to the Panthers Party who has been fighting against
BJP rule and its wrong policies vis-à-vis Jammu & Kashmir.
Prof. Bhim Singh said that participating in Birthday Celebration under some other name or Party by Panthers Party leaders shall not be acceptable.
- Yeh Diwali Terminator Waali! : Terminator Dark Fate will release in India in six languages
- DDLJ style Karva chauth in &TV’s Gudiya Humari Sabhi Pe Bhari
- Blood Pressure Matters : Keep Hypertension in Check
- Celebrate Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar as hero of India’s greatest nonviolent revolution after Buddha
- Knowledge Network launched to aid State Pollution Control Boards for NCAP success