New Delhi, 15 September 2019. NPP Supremo advised to the
Panthers Party leadership to keep away from Birthday Celebration of Shri
Narendra Modi as is the latest news.
Prof. Bhim Singh advised senior Panthers Party leaders and
the members of the Working Committee of the Party to ensure the Party discipline
and the moral values by keeping away from a function being organize by the BJP
NPP Supremo called the Panther Party members to act as
activists of an opposition party without involving in artificial glamour which
shall give a wrong message to the Panthers Party who has been fighting against
BJP rule and its wrong policies vis-à-vis Jammu & Kashmir.
Prof. Bhim Singh said that participating in Birthday Celebration under some other name or Party by Panthers Party leaders shall not be acceptable.
- It is Time to Learn from Lenin instead of Denigrating him
- Researchers find a new possibility to improve rice productivity
- Researchers culture novel coronavirus, may help in drug testing and vaccine development
- Study confirms effective, less toxic alternative to standard treatment for adults with Burkitt lymphoma
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) Associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)