“The statement made on behalf of OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries) on Jammu and Kashmir, an integral part of Union of India following Accession of J&K on October 26, 1947 by its Ruler, Maharaja Hari Singh. This Accession was absolutely in the letter and spirit of Act of British Parliament on Independence of India.
The United Nations Commission for India & Pakistan had issued a unanimous resolution on the complaint of India against Pakistan aggression against J&K in 1947. UNCIP in its unanimous Resolution dated 13.08.1948 had very clearly directed Pakistan to withdraw from all occupied areas of J&K which Pakistan had occupied in J&K. The UNCIP had in its resolution directed Pakistan to withdraw from all occupied territories of J&K unconditionally. Resolution had also advised India to maintain a reasonable force in J&K to maintain law and order. It was agreed by both India & Pakistan that next follow-up action will take place after peace restored in J&K and the entire occupied territory is restored to back to the State of J&K.”
This statement was made by Prof. Bhim Singh, Chief Patron & Founder of J&K National Panthers Party who expressed regrets on the irresponsible statement issued by OIC on behalf of its 53 recognized members.
Prof. Bhim Singh also expressed surprise on the knowledge of the leadership of the Islamic countries about J&K, which is an integral part of the Union of India. He said OIC leadership is aware about the history and the political situation vis-à-vis Jammu and Kashmir and making a statement on behalf of the countries, the signatories have failed to convey the true sense and the background of J&K.
Prof. Bhim Singh travelled the whole world on motorcycle on peace mission and had an opportunity to travel through almost Islamic countries from 1967 to 1973. He has been a close friend of Palestinian Hero, Yasir Arafat. He had an opportunity to convey the facts and circumstances that led to the Accession of J&K with the rest of the country. There was a time with Yasir Arafat, President Saddam Hussain and Libyan President, Col. Muammar Qadafi and other Muslim leaders whom Prof. Bhim Singh had met personally and conveyed the facts on the existing history about the Accession of Jammu and Kashmir with India.
Prof. Bhim Singh expressed surprise on the information which OIC leadership has vis-à-vis Jammu and Kashmir which acceded to the Union of India in 1947 and is still a State of Union of India. He also urged the leadership of OIC to go through the historical and political development in J&K and its integration with Union of India. The people of J&K enjoy special status as exclusive right over immovable property, which were guaranteed to them by Ruler of J&K, Maharaja Hari Singh in 1927.
NPP Supremo rejected the statement by OIC as this statement has been issued without application of mind on the history of J&K and its integration process with the Union of India.
He urged the OIC leadership to take a leaf from the historic development in the Indian sub-continent and India’s cordial relationship with the Islamic world since centuries.
He offered to answer any inquiry or information on the political development vis-à-vis J&K at any time from any person living in any Islamic country from Egypt to Indonesia.
- जब ‘हाउडी मोदी’ का मतलब हो गया ‘हाउडी ट्रंप’
- राजा राममोहन राय : सती प्रथा के खिलाफ समाज से लड़ जाने वाली महान शख्सियत
- मॉब लिंचिंग : क्या अन्ना आंदोलन से समाज को भीड़तंत्र और अराजकता की तरफ ले जाने की शुरूआत हुई ?
- शांति चाहिए तो पश्चिमी देश सऊदी अरब और अमीरात को हथियार बेचना बंद करें! – ईरान
- काटजू ने चेताया संभल जाओ इंडिया, बुरे दिन आने वाले हैं तुम्हारी दास्ताँ तक भी न होगी दास्तानों में!
- #Breaking: Top headlines of India today. Today’s big news 23 January 2022
- Awami Awaz Party concerned about rising unemployment levels in Jammu and Kashmir
- #Breaking: Top headlines of India today. Today’s big news 20 January 2022
- Sustainable food production warrants global scienSustainable food production,Sustaining Food Production under Environmental Stress,tific collaborations
- #Breaking: Tennis star Sania Mirza announces her retirement