NPP Supremo urges President for urgent intervention
release all political prisoners unconditionally & hold Assembly elections
New Delhi/Jammu/Srinagar, November 11, 2019 : An urgent
meeting of leaders of several state Panthers Party including Delhi, Uttar
Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Punjab, Gujarat and other regions
was convened today by the Chief Patron of National Panthers Party, Prof. Bhim
Singh in New Delhi.
The urgent national meeting of the Panthers Party
representatives urged the President of India to restore state status of Jammu
and Kashmir without any delay and depute any appropriate person as the Governor
in the interest of peace and tranquility and for the delivery of justice to all
in Jammu and Kashmir.
NPP expressed strong feeling that the wishes and the
opinions of the residents of Jammu and Kashmir has been ignored because the
present so-called Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir has not in single
voice/person to support Union Territory status to J&K. This decision of the
Central Govt. has not been accepted by 100% residents of J&K nor the
Parliament of India/Govt. of India had any competence/to restriction to convert
Jammu and Kashmir into a Union Territory thus killing the life and history of
J&K which was founded in 1846 by the Dogra Maharaja Gulab Singh.
Prof. Bhim Singh declared that the Panthers Party shall be holding a national convention in the second week of December, 2019 in Jammu, if permitted, if not the convention shall be held in New Delhi, the Indian Capital. The Panthers Party shall also invite the representatives of all political parties from J&K except BJP.
- WHITHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS? The problem with RSS is they talk of lofty ideals but do not have competent people.
- Patients with newly diagnosed musculoskeletal pain are prescribed opioids more often than recommended
- Sunita viswanath of hindus for human rights stopped from going to Ayodhya
- RSS-BJP RULERS LOVE PERSECUTED CHRISTIAN IN PAK-BANGLADESH-AFG BUT INDIAN CHRISTIANS CONTINUE LOSING THEIR RIGHTS
- The West Is Run by Barbarians : Where is Mr. António Guterres ? He didn’t even condemn the murder of General Soleimani.