Sanya Malhotra recently wrapped the London schedule of highly-anticipated movie, ‘Shakuntala Devi – Human Computer‘. During the shoot, the actress was invited by the highly prestigious Oxford University for an interactive session with the students.
was stationed in London for the shooting of the film was quite honoured and
thrilled to be part of the interactive session at the Oxford University and
accepted the invite.
of the University wanted to invite a young influencer known for her commendable
work and owing to her popularity among the youth, she was the chosen one!
who attended the event were really impressed by Sanya’s speech finding her
really inspiring. She spoke on her initial days before becoming a leading
actress, her journey so far and her aspirations.
”I was thrilled to be invited by the highly prestigious Oxford University and
even more excited to have an interaction with the students. Going to this
prestigious university meant a lot to me and it’s indeed an honour. I had
always heard about the greatness of Oxford while growing up but never imagined
that I would get an opportunity to visit and meet the faculty as well as the
added, “Meeting the students and listening to all their stories made me want to
sit with them for hours. The campus is so beautiful and the whole experience
Malhotra plays the role of Anupama Banerji, daughter of Shakuntala Devi. The
second schedule of the film is all set to commence in mumbai.
Devi is produced by Sony Pictures Networks Productions and Vikram Malhotra. The
film will have a summer 2020 release.
All this information is given in a press release.
- It is Time to Learn from Lenin instead of Denigrating him
- Researchers find a new possibility to improve rice productivity
- Researchers culture novel coronavirus, may help in drug testing and vaccine development
- Study confirms effective, less toxic alternative to standard treatment for adults with Burkitt lymphoma
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) Associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)