New Delhi/Jammu/Srinagar September 17, 2019 National Panthers Party held several protest meetings in
several places demanding that the President of India should declare Public
Safety Act of J&K as invalid/not operative after the withdrawal of Article
35-A from the Constitution of India on August 5, 2019.
Prof. Bhim Singh, Chief Patron of the party and several
other Panthers Party leaders have urged the President of India to declare
J&K Public Safety Act (PSA), 1978 as invalid law.
Prof.Bhim Singh, Sr. Advocate in the Supreme Court also
addressed a brief meeting of the lawyers in New Delhi in this regard.
He said that the Panthers Party shall file compensation petition for the unlawful detention of several persons hailing from J&K including Dr. Farooq Abdullah, MP & President of a recognized political party.
- WHITHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS? The problem with RSS is they talk of lofty ideals but do not have competent people.
- Patients with newly diagnosed musculoskeletal pain are prescribed opioids more often than recommended
- Sunita viswanath of hindus for human rights stopped from going to Ayodhya
- RSS-BJP RULERS LOVE PERSECUTED CHRISTIAN IN PAK-BANGLADESH-AFG BUT INDIAN CHRISTIANS CONTINUE LOSING THEIR RIGHTS
- The West Is Run by Barbarians : Where is Mr. António Guterres ? He didn’t even condemn the murder of General Soleimani.