New Delhi/Jammu/Srinagar September 17, 2019 National Panthers Party held several protest meetings in
several places demanding that the President of India should declare Public
Safety Act of J&K as invalid/not operative after the withdrawal of Article
35-A from the Constitution of India on August 5, 2019.
Prof. Bhim Singh, Chief Patron of the party and several
other Panthers Party leaders have urged the President of India to declare
J&K Public Safety Act (PSA), 1978 as invalid law.
Prof.Bhim Singh, Sr. Advocate in the Supreme Court also
addressed a brief meeting of the lawyers in New Delhi in this regard.
He said that the Panthers Party shall file compensation petition for the unlawful detention of several persons hailing from J&K including Dr. Farooq Abdullah, MP & President of a recognized political party.
- Justice Katju asked- Should films have a social concern?
- What kind of comparison did Justice Katju make between Pakistani media and Indian media?
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 26 January 2023 news.
- Pathan moviegoers are like the Roman mob, writes Justice Katju
- Why is Justice Katju against ‘Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone’s film Pathan’? learn from him