September 2019. Rajkummar Rao recently launched the trailer of his film
Made In China along with his co-star Mouni Roy, director Mikhil Musale
and producer of the film Dinesh Vijan. The trailer gave glimpse of Rao’s unique
look in the film, where he plays a a small time Gujarati businessman.
Known to get
under the skin of every character he plays on screen, actor-extraordinaire
Rajkummar Rao raised the “prep” bar many notches higher with his next
– Made in China that will hit the big screen this Diwali. Since this was his
first tryst with the Gujarati culture, Raj decided to take the bull by the
horns and spent a month in Ahmedabad ahead of the shoot. He even spent time
learning the language – both at its core and how it’s locally spoken.
Also for his
look, not only did Raj gain around 8 kgs for his belly but also added a unique
feature to his face, a unibrow. Interestingly, director Mikhil Musale
actually has a unibrow. Inspired by his director, Raj came up with the idea of
sporting the same and added it to his look to give his character, Raghu Mehta a
standout feature that’ll capture eyeballs.
“When i saw Mikhil, I immediately made up my mind to sport a unibrow. It
looked very hatke and I felt it gave my character an interesting look”
Well, we can definitely say that it was a good idea. Rao’s look has got a big
thumbs up from his Industry colleagues.
Stars of Made
Maddock Films in association with Jio Cinemas, The film also stars Mouni
Roy, Boman irani, Sumeet vyas, Paresh Rawal and Gajraj Rao and is set to
release this Diwali.
This love is truly magical! ?
Have you watched the #MadeInChina trailer yet?https://t.co/bgV3iaBXxq#DineshVijan @MusaleMikhil @RajkummarRao @Roymouni @bomanirani @raogajraj @SirPareshRawal @vyas_sumeet @PVijan @JioCinema @jiostudios @sonymusicindia @SachinJigarLive pic.twitter.com/kNtRC4ligE
— Maddock Films (@MaddockFilms) September 20, 2019
- Sector 36: another gritty crime thriller of Dinesh Vijan’s Maddock films after Badlapur!
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 25 May 2022 news
- A.R. Rahman unveils the first look of Sandeep Singh’s “Safed” at Cannes 2022.
- Fans In Tears, after watching Song ‘Jeena Zaroori Hai’ Says “We Miss You Sidharth!”
- 3rd Health for All Film Festival: Know who are the winners?
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: Leaked Movie Stills Go Viral
- #Breaking: Top headlines of India today. Today’s big news 19 April 2022
- Everything You Should Know About Valentine Day & Valentine week.
- #Breaking: Top headlines of India today. Today’s big news 14 January 2022
- #Breaking: Top headlines of India today. Today’s big news 30 December 2021