September 2019. Rajkummar Rao recently launched the trailer of his film
Made In China along with his co-star Mouni Roy, director Mikhil Musale
and producer of the film Dinesh Vijan. The trailer gave glimpse of Rao’s unique
look in the film, where he plays a a small time Gujarati businessman.
Known to get
under the skin of every character he plays on screen, actor-extraordinaire
Rajkummar Rao raised the “prep” bar many notches higher with his next
– Made in China that will hit the big screen this Diwali. Since this was his
first tryst with the Gujarati culture, Raj decided to take the bull by the
horns and spent a month in Ahmedabad ahead of the shoot. He even spent time
learning the language – both at its core and how it’s locally spoken.
Also for his
look, not only did Raj gain around 8 kgs for his belly but also added a unique
feature to his face, a unibrow. Interestingly, director Mikhil Musale
actually has a unibrow. Inspired by his director, Raj came up with the idea of
sporting the same and added it to his look to give his character, Raghu Mehta a
standout feature that’ll capture eyeballs.
“When i saw Mikhil, I immediately made up my mind to sport a unibrow. It
looked very hatke and I felt it gave my character an interesting look”
Well, we can definitely say that it was a good idea. Rao’s look has got a big
thumbs up from his Industry colleagues.
Stars of Made
Maddock Films in association with Jio Cinemas, The film also stars Mouni
Roy, Boman irani, Sumeet vyas, Paresh Rawal and Gajraj Rao and is set to
release this Diwali.
This love is truly magical! 💥
Have you watched the #MadeInChina trailer yet?https://t.co/bgV3iaBXxq#DineshVijan @MusaleMikhil @RajkummarRao @Roymouni @bomanirani @raogajraj @SirPareshRawal @vyas_sumeet @PVijan @JioCinema @jiostudios @sonymusicindia @SachinJigarLive pic.twitter.com/kNtRC4ligE
— Maddock Films (@MaddockFilms) September 20, 2019
- India’s First International Modeling Show – Jeff Seid Classic Grand Launch at Kyro lounge Malad
- Koshyari inaugurates 1st Northeast Unsung Heroes Red Carpet Social Awards 2019
- WHO Health for All Film Festival
- Debutant Rishaab Chauhan to feature in a soulful song Aye Dil Zara croon by Sonu Nigam in ‘Marrne Bhi Do Yaaron’
- Ajay Devgn to make a biopic on The Ramsay Brothers
- Parineeti Chopra to stay in a stadium for a week for Saina Nehwal biopic!
- Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri Kickstarts the shoot of The Kashmir Files
- Manoj Bajpayee made me comfortable on the sets ‘The Family Man’, says debutant Vijay Vikram Singh
- Gurmeet Chaudhary & Debina Bonerjee at Country Club’s announcement of Asia’s Biggest New Year Bash 2020.
- Urvashi Rautela to star opposite Vineet Kumar Singh