petitioned the British Govt from Andaman Cellular Jail seeking pardon and
promising loyalty to the Govt if released, says
Justice Markendaya Katju.
has thrown further light that Sawarkar had agreed with Jinnah on the two-nation
theory. Documents further show that the Hindu Mahasabha of which Savarkar was a
leader, joined hands with Muslim League and formed coalition Govts before 1946 in Bengal, Punjab and Sind.
It is also
true that Savarkar was co-accused with Nathuram Godse in the Gandhi
assasination conspiracy case. The question of giving Bharat Ratna to such an
extremist, disputed and controversial person, without clean hands, as Savarkar
does not arise at all.
– Aurobindo Ghose,
Human Rights Activist
- Asian-led CSO network calls on Elon Musk to engage in the decarbonization of Bitcoin.
- An objective assessment of the Indian farmers agitation
- A new platform to measure DNA modifications can have potential application in the early detection of cancer, Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s
- #Breaking: Sardar Patel (Gujarat) Stadium renamed as Narendra Modi Stadium, Twitter trends #मोदी_मतलब_देश_चौपट
- The Sardar Patel Stadium has been renamed as Narendra Modi Stadium, taunts Justice Katju