January 8, 2020. Prof. Bhim Singh, Chief Patron of National Panthers Party &
Former President of World Peace Council of Indian Students besides former Sr.
Executive Member of Supreme Court Bar Association has made a strong appeal to
the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Mr. António Guterres to convene an
urgent/immediate meeting of the Security Council and the General Assembly to
involve the Big Powers in the peace process so that clouds of war shall
disappear and peace shall be restored in the world.
Member countries including the Big Powers should be tied with the peace process
to led the world survive.
The present situation has taken a dangerous turn which can involve the whole world under the clouds of nuclear weapons and bombs. He urged the Indian leadership to take the initiative for restoration of world peace so that the world survives.
- Justice Katju asks 6 questions to Imran Khan
- Justice Katju speaks about Irfan Qadir
- A new automated system to detect colorectal cancer
- New WHO/IAEA publication provides guidance on radiotherapy equipment to fight cancer
- Alice in Puristan : the King of Puristan