January 8, 2020. Prof. Bhim Singh, Chief Patron of National Panthers Party &
Former President of World Peace Council of Indian Students besides former Sr.
Executive Member of Supreme Court Bar Association has made a strong appeal to
the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Mr. António Guterres to convene an
urgent/immediate meeting of the Security Council and the General Assembly to
involve the Big Powers in the peace process so that clouds of war shall
disappear and peace shall be restored in the world.
Member countries including the Big Powers should be tied with the peace process
to led the world survive.
The present situation has taken a dangerous turn which can involve the whole world under the clouds of nuclear weapons and bombs. He urged the Indian leadership to take the initiative for restoration of world peace so that the world survives.
- The study provides new insights into drug-resistant Tuberculosis
- What did Justice Katju say about Kiren Rijiju’s remarks against some retired judges?
- Workshop on the latest tech wonder, ChatGPT-enabled AI Content Mastery, for content generation professionals!
- Why did Justice Katju say ‘Swachchata Abhiyans’ are only gimmicks?
- Indian Researchers develop structural colour-based sensors from sugarcane bagasse
हमें गूगल न्यूज पर फॉलो करें. ट्विटर पर फॉलो करें. वाट्सएप पर संदेश पाएं. हस्तक्षेप की आर्थिक मदद करें