January 8, 2020. Prof. Bhim Singh, Chief Patron of National Panthers Party &
Former President of World Peace Council of Indian Students besides former Sr.
Executive Member of Supreme Court Bar Association has made a strong appeal to
the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Mr. António Guterres to convene an
urgent/immediate meeting of the Security Council and the General Assembly to
involve the Big Powers in the peace process so that clouds of war shall
disappear and peace shall be restored in the world.
Member countries including the Big Powers should be tied with the peace process
to led the world survive.
The present situation has taken a dangerous turn which can involve the whole world under the clouds of nuclear weapons and bombs. He urged the Indian leadership to take the initiative for restoration of world peace so that the world survives.
- Religious congregations need to be prohibited in the greater interest of public health, religion has become the easiest tool to suppress people
- The pandemic is many times larger than it was in early February : WHO
- #BREAKING : Don’t disseminate unverified news capable of causing panic: SUPREME COURT to Media
- Union Ministry for Home Affairs issues guidelines on lockdown measures
- Students studying in classes IX & XI to be promoted to next class/grade on school-based assessment