Top 10 news headlines in Media this morning.
Trump asks China to probe Biden family’s business dealings.
Huawei receives Airtel’s backing for being in India’s 5G
Users’ data privacy hits Facebook research on fake news.
Court upholds SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendments Act
As India celebrated the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma
Gandhi, unidentified miscreants stole a portion of his ashes kept at Bapu
Bhawan in Madhya Pradesh’s Rewa.
Maharashtra: Aaditya Thackeray declares assets worth Rs 16
crore, says BMW costs Rs 6.5 lakh.
Farhan Akhtar: The Sky Is Pink received applause from
international audience because of its story.
Blaming Anushka Sharma for Virat Kohli’s Zero Makes No
Sense: Sania Mirza.
Yes Bank says large stakeholder invoking pledge behind
Tuesday’s slump in shares.
Coluthur Gopalan, father of nutrition science in India, is no more.
In the news – OnePlus, Donald Trump, India, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Fungus, Electronic cigarette, Facebook, Jammu and Kashmir,
Paris Police Prefecture
- #Breaking: Modi condoles the passing away of former Assam CM Tarun Gogoi & Top 10 headlines this night
- Carbon dioxide levels continue at record levels, despite COVID-19 lockdown
- A treatment for ‘Retinitis Pigmentosa’ could be in the offing
- Social media platforms need to act against toxic and bullying messages
- Study of “exceptional responders” yields clues to cancer and potential treatments