Top 10 news headlines in Media this morning.
Trump asks China to probe Biden family’s business dealings.
Huawei receives Airtel’s backing for being in India’s 5G
Users’ data privacy hits Facebook research on fake news.
Court upholds SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendments Act
As India celebrated the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma
Gandhi, unidentified miscreants stole a portion of his ashes kept at Bapu
Bhawan in Madhya Pradesh’s Rewa.
Maharashtra: Aaditya Thackeray declares assets worth Rs 16
crore, says BMW costs Rs 6.5 lakh.
Farhan Akhtar: The Sky Is Pink received applause from
international audience because of its story.
Blaming Anushka Sharma for Virat Kohli’s Zero Makes No
Sense: Sania Mirza.
Yes Bank says large stakeholder invoking pledge behind
Tuesday’s slump in shares.
Coluthur Gopalan, father of nutrition science in India, is no more.
In the news – OnePlus, Donald Trump, India, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Fungus, Electronic cigarette, Facebook, Jammu and Kashmir,
Paris Police Prefecture
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 8 August 2022 news.
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 4 August 2022 news.
- HINDUTVA GANG COLLUDED WITH BRITISH RULERS & JINNAH AGAINST QUIT INDIA MOVEMENT: A PEEP INTO HINDUTVA ARCHIVES
- Affect Change With The Help Of Personal Development Programs
- “Love You Loktantra” Sapna Chaudhary