Top 10 news headlines in Media this morning.
Trump asks China to probe Biden family’s business dealings.
Huawei receives Airtel’s backing for being in India’s 5G
Users’ data privacy hits Facebook research on fake news.
Court upholds SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendments Act
As India celebrated the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma
Gandhi, unidentified miscreants stole a portion of his ashes kept at Bapu
Bhawan in Madhya Pradesh’s Rewa.
Maharashtra: Aaditya Thackeray declares assets worth Rs 16
crore, says BMW costs Rs 6.5 lakh.
Farhan Akhtar: The Sky Is Pink received applause from
international audience because of its story.
Blaming Anushka Sharma for Virat Kohli’s Zero Makes No
Sense: Sania Mirza.
Yes Bank says large stakeholder invoking pledge behind
Tuesday’s slump in shares.
Coluthur Gopalan, father of nutrition science in India, is no more.
In the news – OnePlus, Donald Trump, India, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Fungus, Electronic cigarette, Facebook, Jammu and Kashmir,
Paris Police Prefecture
- Researchers find cause of new autoinflammatory disease
- WHITHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS? The problem with RSS is they talk of lofty ideals but do not have competent people.
- Patients with newly diagnosed musculoskeletal pain are prescribed opioids more often than recommended
- Sunita viswanath of hindus for human rights stopped from going to Ayodhya
- RSS-BJP RULERS LOVE PERSECUTED CHRISTIAN IN PAK-BANGLADESH-AFG BUT INDIAN CHRISTIANS CONTINUE LOSING THEIR RIGHTS