‘Trump Blunder’ calling Modi as ‘Father of India’ in
Houston, USA deserves to be withdrawn
New Delhi, 26th
September 2019 : The President of United States of America, Mr. Donald Trump in
his nearly one-hour speech delivered at Houston on Sunday, September 22, 2019
(US time). This speech was received in India which was carried at about 11 p.m.
on Sunday. The President of USA, Mr. Donald Trump made a great public speech
addressing about 50,000 Indo-American electorates who are likely to vote for
the Presidential poll in the coming election in the USA.
President, Mr. Donald Trump made a remarkable speech yet he happened to describe the Indian Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi as ‘Father of India’. He said in his speech, “He (Modi) is a great gentleman and a great leader… And I remember India before, there was lot of dissension, lot of fighting, he (Modi) got it all together, like a father will bring it together. Maybe he (Modi) is the Father of Nation, we will call him Father of India.”.
Thousands of calls have been pouring into India and many
people who are not involved in politics have been asking the Indian media and
the politicians as to how could they justify description of Indian Prime
Minister as ‘Father of India’ and why were they silent. It was only the
Congress leaders who had touched this issue.
Prof.Bhim Singh, Chief Patron of National Panthers Party urged on Mr. Donald Trump, the President of United States of America to show his grace by withdrawing this comment from his speech he delivered on Sunday.
NPP Supremo hoped that Mr. Donald Trump who happened to be a President of one of the Big Powers (the USA) of the world as recognized by the UNO may withdraw these remarks on Indian Prime Minister, ‘Father of India’ which have not been accepted by the great nation, India. India has a history of thousands of years and the Sanskrit was the oldest language used by India’s saints, philosophers. It was India which gave message of peace, humanity, love through its sages and prophets since the India/Bharata came into existence with the world. The great persons who contributed for the human cause could be called as sons of India. This introduction of Indian Prime Minister by the US President has not been welcomed/accepted by any school of thought or living human being on earth. He hoped that Mr. Donald Trump, the President of USA may apply his mind and take appropriate steps to withdraw these remarks from his illustrious speech he delivered from the platform in Houston, USA on September 22, 2019.
- Ramchandra Guha is quite dangerous : history of balancing facts only helps the Hindutva forces
- Immune cell metabolism altered in ME/CFS
- RSS SEEKS MADRAS HIGH COURT HELP FOR ERASING ITS VIOLENT ANTI-MUSLIM HERITAGE : A FIT CASE FOR PERJURY
- Cine Star Mahesh Babu launches his apparel brand, ‘The Humbl Co.’, on Myntra
- Urgent intervention of President sought to ensure that Ttricolour Flag is not misused in political rallies
- ओशन एंड आइस : खतरा, इस सदी के अंत तक पिघल जाएगा हिन्दू कुश हिमालय के ग्लेशियर का दो तिहाई हिस्सा
- एडवांस्ड रोटबलेशन तकनीक के कारण अब एंजियोप्लास्टी लंबे समय के लिए बनी रहेगी कारगर
- भाजपा सांसद का हमला, मोदी सरकार ने मैक्रो-इकॉनॉमी को तबाह कर दिया, वित्तमंत्री को अर्थव्यवस्था का ज्ञान नहीं
- आखिरकार एक जुमला ही साबित हुआ बेटी बचाओ भी : अखिलेश यादव
- क्या यूएस-सऊदी रिश्ते में दरार पैदा करेगा अरामको पर हमला और जमाल खशोगी की निर्मम हत्या ?
- सुभाष राय की चिंताओं, सरोकार और लेखकीय दृष्टि से परिचित कराती एक पुस्तक ‘ जाग मछन्दर जाग’
- इस लाक्षागृह को किसी न किसी दिन कोई लपट घेरेगी ही
- कश्मीर पर पाकिस्तान के साथ खुलकर आया तुर्की, मोदी के दोस्त एर्दोगन ने कहा कश्मीर एक खुली हवा में जेल बन गया है