Urvashi Rautela to star opposite Vineet Kumar Singh
The actress will be seen opposite Mukkabaaz actor Vineet
Mumbai. Actress Urvashi Rautela has now been
roped in as the leading lady for the Hindi remake of the Tamil film Thiruttu
Payale 2. Mukkabaaz actor, Vineet Kumar Singh was announced as the
lead actor just a week back.
The film will be directed by Susi Ganeshan who made the
original film as well. The untitled film will be shot extensively in Varanasi
Talking about the Hindi remake, Director Susi Ganeshan said,
“It is a universl topic which anyone can relate to in
today’s time and can be made in any part of the world. I had contemplated a
Hindi remake while making the Tamil one, glad it is coming to fruition with a
fine actor like Vineet and a taleneted actress like Urvashi.I was very
impressed with her understanding of the character. We have whirlind shoot now
in Lucknow and Varanasi following a Mahurat shot.
The actor for the
antagonist’s role is yet to be announced.
The untitled film is touted to be a crime thriller and will be bankrolled by Kannada producer Ramesh Reddy.
- It is Time to Learn from Lenin instead of Denigrating him
- Researchers find a new possibility to improve rice productivity
- Researchers culture novel coronavirus, may help in drug testing and vaccine development
- Study confirms effective, less toxic alternative to standard treatment for adults with Burkitt lymphoma
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) Associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)