SEPTEMBER 5 2019. A US air strike on Somalia’s Jilib region
Tuesday killed one Al-Shabaab fighter, “the
east african” reported on behalf of US Africa Command.
“We continue to place pressure on terrorist networks at
the same time our Somali partners are making progress on the ground,” said
Maj Gen William Gayler, director of operations Africom.
“These strikes certainly disrupt the network and remove
terrorists from causing further harm.”
Mr Gayler added that no civilian was injured or killed in the airstrike.
- The study provides new insights into drug-resistant Tuberculosis
- What did Justice Katju say about Kiren Rijiju’s remarks against some retired judges?
- Workshop on the latest tech wonder, ChatGPT-enabled AI Content Mastery, for content generation professionals!
- Why did Justice Katju say ‘Swachchata Abhiyans’ are only gimmicks?
- Indian Researchers develop structural colour-based sensors from sugarcane bagasse
हमें गूगल न्यूज पर फॉलो करें. ट्विटर पर फॉलो करें. वाट्सएप पर संदेश पाएं. हस्तक्षेप की आर्थिक मदद करें