October 2019. Versatile actress Vidya Balan has never failed to impress us with
her acting chops and Her Choice of Roles now her upcoming biopic – Shakuntala
Devi, where Vidya is playing the math wizard has got us all excited.
Balan has already started shooting for biopic – Shakuntala Devi
actress has already started shooting for the film, which traces the life and
achievements of Shakuntala Devi aka human computer, in London, and now it is
learnt that Vidya shall be visiting Imperial College, where Shakuntala Devi
earned her place in the Guinness Book of World Records.
uninitiated, on 18 June 1980, Shakuntala Devi demonstrated the multiplication
of two 13-digit numbers picked at random by the Computer Department of Imperial
College London, and correctly answered it in 28 seconds. With this unimaginable
feat Shakuntala Devi earned her a spot in Guinness Book of World Records. And
now the same prestigious institute has invited Vidya Balan as a guest to
interact with the students.
about it, an excited Vidya said, “Imperial College is an integral part of
Shakuntala Devi’s life, this is the same college where she got her Guinness
Book of world Records achievement. I am honoured that I am getting an
opportunity to go visit this institute.”
Directed by Anu Menon, Shankuntala Devi is produced by Sony Pictures Networks Productions and Vikram Malhotra. The film also stars Sanya Malhotra is scheduled to release in summer 2020.
- Students asking for the campus were expelled from the college, the government said that it is anti-national, Justice Katju writes in support of Students
- Asian-led CSO network calls on Elon Musk to engage in the decarbonization of Bitcoin.
- An objective assessment of the Indian farmers agitation
- A new platform to measure DNA modifications can have potential application in the early detection of cancer, Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s
- #Breaking: Sardar Patel (Gujarat) Stadium renamed as Narendra Modi Stadium, Twitter trends #मोदी_मतलब_देश_चौपट