UPCC president writes to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow, 20 July 2020: Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee (UPCC) president Mr Ajay Kumar Lallu on Wednesday wrote to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, demanding tuition fee waiver for the students of private schools and financial assistance to teachers and other staff.
In the letter, Mr Lallu has stated that for the past four months lakhs of lower-middle-class families have been hit hard by the corona pandemic and are facing financial hardships in depositing school fees.
In the letter, Mr Lallu has further said that the fee of the past four months should be waived off by schools which are affiliated to UP Board, CBSE, ICSE and other affiliating boards.
Recognized and unrecognized teachers and other staff working in these schools should get financial assistance at the rate of Rs 8,000 per month. Similarly, there should not be any change in the new syllabus. Even children’s school dress should not be changed so frequently.
- Dangerous trends and the need for greater restraint and autonomous institutions
- Solar Decathlon India net-zero building challenge awards announced
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 01 July 2022 news
- India delivers on commitment to ban identified single-use plastics
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 30 June 2022 news