UPCC president writes to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow, 20 July 2020: Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee (UPCC) president Mr Ajay Kumar Lallu on Wednesday wrote to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, demanding tuition fee waiver for the students of private schools and financial assistance to teachers and other staff.
In the letter, Mr Lallu has stated that for the past four months lakhs of lower-middle-class families have been hit hard by the corona pandemic and are facing financial hardships in depositing school fees.
In the letter, Mr Lallu has further said that the fee of the past four months should be waived off by schools which are affiliated to UP Board, CBSE, ICSE and other affiliating boards.
Recognized and unrecognized teachers and other staff working in these schools should get financial assistance at the rate of Rs 8,000 per month. Similarly, there should not be any change in the new syllabus. Even children’s school dress should not be changed so frequently.
- A Turmeric-based anti-cancer drug could be in the offing: Study
- #Breaking : Modi condoles the passing away of Ahmed Patel & Top 10 headlines this night
- CEC urged to take criminal action against UHM & others using unparliamentary, offensive words
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- #Breaking: Modi condoles the passing away of former Assam CM Tarun Gogoi & Top 10 headlines this night