WeWork C.E.O. Adam Neumann Steps Down Under Pressure
New Delhi, 25th September 2019. WeWorks’s C.E.O. Adam
Neumann is said to be stepping down, a stunning fall for an entrepreneur who
oversaw one of the most valuable start-ups of the last decade, The NewYork
The resignation is meant to assuage investors who have
balked at buying shares in the fast-growing but unprofitable company’s initial
NY Times reports that Adam Neumann turned WeWork into one of the most valuable start-ups in the world largely through the force of his outsize personality.
WeWork is an American real estate company that provides
shared workspaces for technology start-ups, and services for other enterprises.
Founded in 2010, it is headquartered in New York City. As of 2018, WeWork
manages 46.63 mill. Adam Neumann is its
CEO since 15 Feb 2010.
WeWork, The Real estate company was founded in 2010, at
SoHo, New York, United States. It has a branch
WeWork In Noida (India) office – C-001/A2, Sector 16B, Gautam Buddha Nagar Noida, UP, Floor 19, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Unique case of disease resistance reveals possible Alzheimer’s treatment
- Spatial “replay” in neurons may help rats learn how to navigate toward goals : Study
- Fewer Women with Ovarian, Breast Cancer Undergo Genetic Testing than Expected
- Analysis Shows Women with High Breast Cancer Recurrence Scores Benefit from Chemo
- Frontotemporal lobar degeneration consortium combines and continues research efforts
- Nicotine addiction linked to diabetes through a DNA-regulating gene in animal models
- Artificial pancreas system better controls blood glucose levels than current technology : Study
- #Breakingnews : US airstrike in Afghanistan in May killed 39 civilians, among them 14 children and one woman: UN
- BREAKING NEWS : U.S. took custody of two British men from a prison in Syria
- World Mental Health Day : Every 40 seconds, someone loses their life to suicide.