WeWork C.E.O. Adam Neumann Steps Down Under Pressure
New Delhi, 25th September 2019. WeWorks’s C.E.O. Adam
Neumann is said to be stepping down, a stunning fall for an entrepreneur who
oversaw one of the most valuable start-ups of the last decade, The NewYork
The resignation is meant to assuage investors who have
balked at buying shares in the fast-growing but unprofitable company’s initial
NY Times reports that Adam Neumann turned WeWork into one of the most valuable start-ups in the world largely through the force of his outsize personality.
WeWork is an American real estate company that provides
shared workspaces for technology start-ups, and services for other enterprises.
Founded in 2010, it is headquartered in New York City. As of 2018, WeWork
manages 46.63 mill. Adam Neumann is its
CEO since 15 Feb 2010.
WeWork, The Real estate company was founded in 2010, at
SoHo, New York, United States. It has a branch
WeWork In Noida (India) office – C-001/A2, Sector 16B, Gautam Buddha Nagar Noida, UP, Floor 19, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- UNICEF, WHO, IFRC and MSF announce the establishment of a global Ebola vaccine stockpile
- Experts tackle the infectious disease, exposures in India
- Nanoparticles-based improved cancer drug could be in the offing
- Regular Aspirin Use May Increase Older People’s Risk of Dying from Cancer
- Common Colds: Protect Yourself and Others
- Fertility Preservation Safe for Young Women with Breast Cancer
- Steroids May Limit the Effectiveness of Immunotherapy for Brain Cancer
- #Breaking : WHO reveals the leading causes of death and disability worldwide: 2000-2019
- Study of “exceptional responders” yields clues to cancer and potential treatments
- Demonising Rahul Gandhi for every failure of Congress is dangerous