WeWork C.E.O. Adam Neumann Steps Down Under Pressure
New Delhi, 25th September 2019. WeWorks’s C.E.O. Adam
Neumann is said to be stepping down, a stunning fall for an entrepreneur who
oversaw one of the most valuable start-ups of the last decade, The NewYork
The resignation is meant to assuage investors who have
balked at buying shares in the fast-growing but unprofitable company’s initial
NY Times reports that Adam Neumann turned WeWork into one of the most valuable start-ups in the world largely through the force of his outsize personality.
WeWork is an American real estate company that provides
shared workspaces for technology start-ups, and services for other enterprises.
Founded in 2010, it is headquartered in New York City. As of 2018, WeWork
manages 46.63 mill. Adam Neumann is its
CEO since 15 Feb 2010.
WeWork, The Real estate company was founded in 2010, at
SoHo, New York, United States. It has a branch
WeWork In Noida (India) office – C-001/A2, Sector 16B, Gautam Buddha Nagar Noida, UP, Floor 19, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Namaste Trump : Bhim Singh Hopes that Trump shall express on Non-Alignment
- DD India’s Global Coverage of President Trump’s Visit to India
- Drugs targeting immune cells may help treat deadly disease mainly affecting children : Study
- Maternal obesity may increase a child’s risk for ADHD
- Encouraging cardiomyocytes to consume glucose instead of fatty acids could help treat heart failure : Study
- 8 Million Americans Have Been Forced to Start Crowdfunding Campaigns to Cover Medical Costs : Survey
- Health news : What is Amebiasis – Entamoeba histolytica Infection
- Drugs targeting immune cells may help treat deadly disease mainly affecting children : study
- What is Stress, how it affects your mental and physical health
- Sympathetic Nervous System Influences Development and Tissue Maintenance, Mouse Research Suggests