the signs and symptoms of an infection?
with neutropenia, even a minor infection can quickly become serious. Call your
doctor right away if you have:
• Fever that is 100.4°F (38°C) or higher for more than one hour,
or a one-time temperature of 101° F or higher.
• Chills and sweats.
• Change in cough or new cough.
• Sore throat or new mouth sore.
• Shortness of breath.
• Nasal congestion.
• Stiff neck.
• Burning or pain with urination.
• Unusual vaginal discharge or
• Increased urination.
• Redness, soreness, or swelling in any
area, including surgical wounds and ports.
• Pain in the abdomen or rectum.
• New onset of pain.
• Changes in skin, urination, or mental
Content source: Division of Cancer Prevention and Control,, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(Note – This news is not a medical consultation in any case. This is a Press Not. You can not make any decision based on this
news story. Do not become a doctor yourself, consult a qualified doctor.)
- Is the right to bear arms a fundamental right? Know from Justice Katju
- The case of Kashmir: A Gandhian Resolution
- Saad Hafiz’ pipe dream
- World Tuberculosis Day 2023: What are lessons from COVID-19 and TB vaccine rollout?
- Snake venom can effectively treat neurodegenerative disorders
हमें गूगल न्यूज पर फॉलो करें. ट्विटर पर फॉलो करें. वाट्सएप पर संदेश पाएं. हस्तक्षेप की आर्थिक मदद करें