Yogi government stands exposed: CPI (ML)
Lucknow, 29 November. The state unit of the CPI (ML) has
said that after serving salt-roti in Mirzapur in the mid-day-meal, the incident
of serving 80 students a litre of milk by mixing water in it in a school in
Sonbhadra exposes the tall claims of the Yogi government.
The party’s state secretary Sudhakar Yadav said in a statement released on Friday that the claims of the Yogi government of ‘zero tolerance’ towards corruption are very much hollow. From corruption in mid-day meal for school children to PF scam of employees, home guard scam, plantation scam in Bundelkhand, cow protection scam – there are many more examples that suggest that corruption is everywhere in this government. But the government is busy advertising that corruption is not tolerable at all. There cannot be a bigger lie than this.
- Solar Decathlon India net-zero building challenge awards announced
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 01 July 2022 news
- India delivers on commitment to ban identified single-use plastics
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 30 June 2022 news
- #Breaking: Latest News |Today’s big news headlines | 29 June 2022 news