Yogi government stands exposed: CPI (ML)
Lucknow, 29 November. The state unit of the CPI (ML) has
said that after serving salt-roti in Mirzapur in the mid-day-meal, the incident
of serving 80 students a litre of milk by mixing water in it in a school in
Sonbhadra exposes the tall claims of the Yogi government.
The party’s state secretary Sudhakar Yadav said in a statement released on Friday that the claims of the Yogi government of ‘zero tolerance’ towards corruption are very much hollow. From corruption in mid-day meal for school children to PF scam of employees, home guard scam, plantation scam in Bundelkhand, cow protection scam – there are many more examples that suggest that corruption is everywhere in this government. But the government is busy advertising that corruption is not tolerable at all. There cannot be a bigger lie than this.
- Impact of Jammu ‘Bandh Mission’ was more deeper than it would have created by closing shops only in Jammu
- Media is the real villain : Will the media and ‘others ask for similar justice for the accused of Unnao ?
- Breaking : NHRC takes suo motu cognizance of death of four accused in Telangana rape and murder case in a police encounter
- What criminals could not achieve on December 6, 1992, is legitimized by Court
- Breaking : RBI Governor said inflation may rise. Top 10 headlines this night.