Yogi government stands exposed: CPI (ML)
Lucknow, 29 November. The state unit of the CPI (ML) has
said that after serving salt-roti in Mirzapur in the mid-day-meal, the incident
of serving 80 students a litre of milk by mixing water in it in a school in
Sonbhadra exposes the tall claims of the Yogi government.
The party’s state secretary Sudhakar Yadav said in a statement released on Friday that the claims of the Yogi government of ‘zero tolerance’ towards corruption are very much hollow. From corruption in mid-day meal for school children to PF scam of employees, home guard scam, plantation scam in Bundelkhand, cow protection scam – there are many more examples that suggest that corruption is everywhere in this government. But the government is busy advertising that corruption is not tolerable at all. There cannot be a bigger lie than this.
- Aparshakti Khurrana, Neha Sharma, Dino Morea at launch party of New club Ophelia
- 30% of girls from the poorest families never set foot inside a classroom; A Big Barrier for India’s Development : Ambarish Rai, National Convener, RTE Forum
- WHO mourns passing of Dr Peter Salama
- New Graphene supercapacitor will boost energy in defence applications
- President of India urged to direct J&K Admn. to release all political prisoners on R.Day