will remove the following tab from the activity feed
will remove its “Follow” tab this week, where users are able to track
“likes” and comments from their friends
New Delhi, 9 October 2019. Facebook-owned
Instagram is preparing to remove the following tabs from its activity feed.
Instagram’s activity feed, a popular medium for sharing photos and videos,
shows which posts are being liked by friends, which posts they are commenting
on and following.
a report by Buzzfeed News on Monday, the tab will be removed from the app with
an update later this week.
Instagram head of product Vishal Shah, the tab has been removed for simplicity.
launched its ‘Follow’ tab as an opening feature in 2011, long before its Explore tab.
Instagram has launched a new mode called Restrict globally. This is helpful in
preventing users from being bullied through offensive posts or abusive
Today, Instagram is launching a new anti-bullying feature called restrict.
The feature allows you to approve or decline nasty messages before they’re posted to your account, all without blocking the person sending the messages and without them knowing it. pic.twitter.com/nk8awITvwk
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) October 2, 2019
- NPP asked on ‘Quit India Movement’ day, the corrupt & communal leadership to quit Parliament
- Remembering the Old Man: Ernest Miller Hemingway
- A Soulful Performer Kunal Om, The Multitalented flamenco Artist From India
- SUCH A TEMPLE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE TO RAM AND SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO A COMMON HINDU
- A nuclear-free world is crucial for sustainable development